View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kunther
PvP
Contender

Contender

re: Fury (TG) Sigur eða Dauða - Patch 6.0.3

Góðan dag einherjar!

Í dag ætlum við að læra að brjóta hluti. Ég mun fara yfir helstu grundvallaratriði, ásamt nokkrum í dýpt upplýsingar.

HOTIXES 12/08/14

Bloodthirst damage increased by 20%. bonus crit chance increased to 40%

Fury execute damage increased by 10%

Raging Blow damage increased by 33%

Wild Strike Damage increased by 32%

Oh sorry, I must speak in common tongue for the non warriors.

Some major changes in abilities have shifted fury into focusing more on being able to crit, rather than dumping excess rage. As Fury we lost Cleave, Heroic Strike, and Colossus Smash.

There are several different guides, websites, and trade chats full of information on how to warrior. Today I will be writing the Kunthar method, so grab your drinking horn, and take a seat.

I've read several different guides, tried different methods and tracked my numbers. I'll be building my guide based on my numbers, which I'm sure will change as gear improves.

Lets go over the simple principles of Fury. We lost one of our two abilities that gave us enrage (not including berserker rage as a CD). We now only have Bloodthirst. Bloodthirst now has only a 40% bonus crit chance based on current crit. 30% crit would mean Bloodthirst has a 30*1.4=42% crit chance. Bloodthirst is required to crit to do two things. Enrage us (10%+Mastery bonus damage), and to give a charge of Raging Blow.

STATS

With the loss of reforging, we have to be picky about which gear we want. My stat priority is the following

Crit > Mastery > Miltistrike > Haste* > Versatility

*Haste is needed to get our Bloodthirst down to 4 seconds, since the Enrage only lasts 8 seconds. This will maximize enrage uptime.

TALENTS

15 - Personal preference unless you need your charge to stun (interrupt) adds.

30 - Personal preference. Enraged Regeneration will edge out being the better choice.

45 - Furious Strikes / Sudden Death. I tried both, with several guides saying Sudden Death. Over a 5 minute fight with no buffs, and no CD's I was able to squeeze out an extra 600 dps on the dummy with Furious Strikes.

60 - Storm Bolt / Shockwave / Dragon's Roar. Storm Bolt for single target bosses. Shockwave if you're on add duty with AT LEAST 3 enemies to lower the CD. Dragon's roar will be the most damage as long as you can always hit at least 2 enemies.

75 - Vigilance. This is really the only good choice for PVE. You can save a raider's life today.

90 - Avatar / Bloodbath / Bladestorm. For single target, go with Bloodbath. Avatar is more bursty, but you could have the boss die before you can use it again, Bloodbath will be more sustained dps.

100 - Siegebreaker will be the best for single target dps.

ROTATION

Many guides, many methods. This Is Kuntharville. I follow an ability priority.

Bloodthirst > Wild Strike(3) / Raging Blow > Siegebreaker > Storm Bolt

If I do not have two stacks of Raging Blow, I either use Wildstrike to dump rage, or use my two talented abilites (Siegebreaker / Storm Bold). Wild Strike has an extremely short GCD, and can be used 3 times before bloodthirst is off of it's CD. Try to use as many times as possible. Don't waste any GCD.

This guide is not complete. I will be updating, upgrading, and editing as things change and gear improves.

Last edited by Kunther on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Contender

Contender

re: Fury (TG) Sigur eða Dauða - Patch 6.0.3

With the December 8th hotfixes, I can't wait to see what the damage is going to look like.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: